Click on the box below for Tuition and Fee information
ENROL NOW FOR 2018 AND BEYOND
SECOND ROUND APPLICATIONS FOR 2018 CLOSE 30 JUNE, 2017
We are now accepting applications for 2019
Kindy positions for 2018 available at both our Castle Hill and Kellyville campuses. Enquire now.
Ph: 9851 5148 to enquire or to book a personal tour.
Confused by the choices? Come and see for yourself!
Wading through the minefield that comes with trying to choose the right school for your child/ren can be daunting and stressful. This is one of the most important decisions you will make in your child's life - as it is a core ingredient in the story of their childhood years. The decision isn't just about educational outcomes - although these are important and certainly have their place - but it's about the development of self, which is shaped by positive experiences with friends, role models and opportunities. Of course the right school environment will be a conduit for these (hopefully) positive experiences.
With the increase in dual-working families - it is even more necessary to find a school community that supports your ethos, values and goals as parents. To find an environment that does not contradict what you are teaching at home is critical. It's an unfortunate reality that children often spend more waking hours in the care of the school than they do with their parents which makes the decision of who to trust in this space so critical; after all, your child is your greatest asset. Obviously the needs are great. But it is true that it 'takes a village to raise a child' and we'd like to be part of your village. Hills Adventist College is first and foremost known for it's caring environment. We are a non-selective, Christian school. We cannot be all things for all people, but maybe we are exactly what you are looking for.
Hills Adventist College offers an opportunity for you to book a personal tour which provides you with the chance to come and get a feel for the College and how our community works.
Make an appointment now to see for yourself.
Limited places are still available for some grades for 2017. Your enquiry is welcomed.
Applications for 2018 and beyond
Applications are still available for 2018 and future years. There are still limited vacancies available in some classes. Please enquire regarding availability by phoning 9851 5148.
Want to start immediately?
An immediate start can be arranged upon application if places are available. Enquire now to determine availability.
A child's date of registration on the waiting list - if a waiting list is running - is the major factor when offering places at Hills Adventist College.
Hills Adventist College is a coeducational Early Learning Centre, Kindy-Year 12 college which provides an education underpinned by Christian values and operating within the policies of the Board of Studies (NSW). All applications will be processed in accordance with our 'Enrolment Guidelines' and consideration will be given to the applicants' support for the ethos of the College.
Our enrolment priorities are:
- Children from Adventist families
- All other applicants based on the date of receipt
Find out more
The College website provides a wealth of information. If you would like to learn more call 9851 5148 or send an email to: email@example.com
Visit Hills Adventist College
See the College in action. Book a personal tour to get a feel for the heartbeat of the College.
Apply for your child
Submit an application as soon as possible for your child to be included on the waiting list. This can be done years in advance to avoid disappointment. All supporting documents and the $100 application fee is required at this time. The application will be acknowledged by email and the application fee will be receipted.
Your child's application will remain on the waiting list until Term 2 of the year before they are due to commence at the College. Please alert us should any of your details change during this time.
Contact and consultation
To find out if you are still interested in a place we will contact you to ask you to meet with our principal. Consultation with current and/or previous schools, teachers and referees, as applicable. Assessment may be conducted during this time. After your interview our Admissions Committee will review your application.
Placement offers from the Principal will be emailed to successful applicants. Positions must be confirmed by parents with the return of the Letter of Offer and payment of the non-refundable Enrolment Bond. This must be returned within two weeks.
Application costs (non-refundable)
- $100 is due when an application is lodged.
- An enrolment bond of $600 for the first child and $400 for all subsequent children is payable when returning your completed Letter of Offer. This will be held by the College until your child completes Year 12 or de-registers and provides one full terms notice of departure. At all times the minimum enrolment bond held for a family will be $600, assuming this bond applies until the last child at the College departs.
Enrolment Document Checklist
- Application fee ($100)
- Birth Certificate
- Previous school reports (if applicable)
- Most recent NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Medical or specialist reports if applicable
- Immunisation Certificates
- Student photo
- Legal documents relating to special family circumstances, eg. AVO
- Passport, copies of residency, citizenship or visa status, if applicant or parents are not Australian citizens.
- The enrolment bond is payable on acceptance of placement offer
- Photocopies of reports/certificates must accompany the application
- Parents wishing to enrol their children at Hills Adventist College must be prepared to support the policies, rules and discipline of the College.