Declaration must be signed by the Parents/Guardians responsible for payment of fees.
- Agree to make payment of Tuition Fees and other charges in a timely manner (as scheduled) to ensure that our fee account remains up to date.
- Understand that if our fee account is not kept up to date with regular, on time payments student participation in any optional activity, excursion or tour may be restricted and a review of enrolment may result.
- Agree to immediately notify the Principal or Business Manager of a change in relationship between parents/guardians so that a new agreement can be signed by the person assuming responsibility for payment of fees. Until such time as a new agreement is completed, I/we accept full responsibility for payment.
- Understand that one full term's notice of withdrawal from the College must be given to the Principal in writing otherwise a full term's fee will be payable in lieu of notice.
- Accept that if our outstanding debt needs to be referred to the debt collection agency engaged by the College, a default fee of 10% of the outstanding balance will be placed on the account prior to passing it on.
Parent 1/Guardian 1
Parent 2/Guardian 2
Click the image to see another captcha.