Students are expected to dress in accordance with Christian Values. Logos and graphics on clothing should not have evil, lewd or provocative words or graphics.
- Shirts with sleeves – no singlets or strappy tops. Girls must not be showing bra straps or plunging necklines.
- Bras should not be a feature of a top e.g. black or coloured bra under a white top
Trousers, Skirts and Shorts
- Skirt and shorts must be no shorter than 2 cm above the knee
- Shorts must be knee length (no short shorts), no tights or tight gym pants – leggings and tights must be worn under shorts or skirts. They are not considered shorts or pants alone.
- Trousers/shorts should not have rips especially around the crotch
- Shorts/Pants should cover underwear (nothing hanging down)
- Closed in shoes – no sandals or thongs (this is a WHS requirement)
Jewellery and Hair
- Jewellery as per the usual uniform policy
- Hair as per the usual uniform policy
Parents and students please note: Any breach of the Mufti clothing will require the student to go home and change into clothes matching the Mufti Day Dress Code.